Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

4 Murdered in 24 hours in London


When will the government step in and relieve Mr. Khan of his duties?  Why is he allowed to reside over the destruction of our once glorious capital city?

There have now been four murders in three days in London after a man was beaten to death in south London on Saturday, bringing the total number of murders in the capital this year to 67. 

Officers were called to reports of a fight in Coldharbour Lane, Brixton at around 6pm and found the injured 54 year old. 

He was taken to hospital but died at 10.10pm and his death came just hours after the murder of eight-months pregnant Kellymary Fauvrelle, 26, in Thornton Heath.

Less than an hour after the 54-year-old man's death, another man, believed to be in his 20s, was declared dead on the junction of Ron Leighton Way and Wakefield Street in Newham at 11.07pm yesterday. 

And he died just hours before an 18-year-old man staggered in to a hospital at 4.51am this morning before dying at 7.30am after a fight on Sutherland Walk, south east London. 

The Brixton man had been arrested before being taken to hospital and police have referred the case to The Directorate of Professional Standards and the Independent Office for Police Conduct which they say is standard procedure.

Two men, aged 62 and 64, have been arrested for murder and are being held by police. 

Police have appealed for anyone with mobile phone footage to hand it in.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: 'Detectives are investigating after a man died following a fight in Lambeth.

'Officers were called on Saturday, 29 June at around 17:55 hours to reports of a fight in Coldharbour Lane, Brixton.

'Police attended and found a 54-year-old man injured having been assaulted.

'The London Ambulance Service were called and he was taken to a south London hospital where he was pronounced dead at 22:10 hours. 

Ms Fauvrelle's baby was saved after emergency services rushed to Raymead Avenue, Thornton Heath at 3.30am on Saturday.    

The force said officers were called to reports of a woman in cardiac arrest at an address in Raymead Avenue, Thornton Heath, Croydon, at around 3.30am.

She died at the scene and her baby remains in a critical condition in hospital. 

A 37-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and is in police custody.

The incident came just 24 hours before police were called to reports of a fight in Walworth, south east London, just before 5am this morning. 

They arrested three men but could not find any trace of the victim.

The man, aged in his twenties or thirties had made his way to a south London hospital but was pronounced dead at around 7.30am.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: 'In the early hours of Sunday, June 30, a male self-presented at a south London hospital suffering from stab injuries.

'Around the same time, police were called at 4.51am to reports of a fight at Sutherland Walk, SE17.

'When police attended no victim could be found. The victim from the Sutherland Walk incident is believed to the male who self-presented at hospital.

'The victim, aged 20s or 30s, was treated for serious injuries but was sadly pronounced dead at 7.23am.

'Enquiries are underway to establish the identity of the victim and notify next of kin. A post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.

'Three males, no further details, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. They were taken to separate custody facilities where they remain at this time.

'Officers from Southwark remain on scene. The Met's Homicide and Major Crime Command has been notified. Enquiries continue.'

And last night police were called to the junction of Ron Leighton Way and Wakefield Street, Newham, at 11.07pm where they found the man suffering from stab wounds.

He was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been notified.

A post-mortem and formal identification of the victim will take place in due course, Scotland Yard said, adding that a murder investigation had been launched.     

A statement from the Yard continued: 'Bearing down on violent crime on the streets of London continues to be a top priority for the Met.

If we continue to bury our heads in the sand, Khan will be cause a mass exodus from London; that exodus is already underway!