Khan's London: 4 Arrested Over Hackney Stabbing Death
Another young life lost on the bloody streets of Khan's London. Police detectives are investigating after a fatal stabbing in Hackney and have four arrests so far.
A 26-year-old man and a 23-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of murder on Friday, 6 December both men remain in custody, two other males were arrested on suspicion of murder on Thursday, 5 December aged 14 and aged 26, they also remain in custody.
The investigation was launched after police were called at 14:01hrs on Thursday, 5 December to reports of a stabbing in Clarence Mews, Hackney.
Officers, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a 22-year-old man suffering injuries. Despite their best efforts the he was pronounced dead at the scene at 14:33hrs.
His next of kin have been informed of the brutal attack and formal identification has taken place. The deceased is Exauce Ngimbi.
A post-mortem examination is due to be scheduled.
Detective Chief Inspector Paul Considine of the Specialist Crime Command leads the investigation and said:“This investigation continues to move at pace as demonstrated by these latest arrests. However, I still need the public’s assistance to ensure we have as full a picture as possible as to how Exauce lost his life.
“Exauce’s family are devastated but I want to assure them, and the wider public, that we will work tirelessly to ensure those responsible for this murder face justice.”
We'll be told it was Tory cuts to the police that has caused this wave of violence and not the past 70 years of mass immigration. Welcome to Khan's multicultural London!