COVID-19 2nd April 20
Whilst every death is tragic we have to look outside of the 'herd' mentality and the English Democrats are 'The 10th Man' in looking outside of the box.
The ONS register of weekly deaths in England and Wales and what effect of COVID-19 is/ or is not having on the annual death rate from respiratory disease in England and Wales.
All respiratory diseases
1. 2019 Week 11 - 15/03/2019 = 1559
2. 2020 Week 11 - 13/03/2020 = 1488 (COVID-19 mentioned on 5)
3. 2019 Week 12 - 22/03/2019 = 1486
4. 2020 Week 12 - 20/03/2020 = 1514 (COVID -19 mentioned on 103)
5. 2019 Week 13 - 29/03/2019 = 1314
The distinction between who died from, or with, COVID-19 still remains unanswered by the British Government controlled NHS England.
Remember There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. Are all respiratory deaths now going to be attributed to COVID-19 to justify the British Governments draconian response?
Obviously the statistics make interesting reading, however it also brings into question the British Governments response in implementing 'Police State' policies, and violations of our constitutional rights.